Introducción

El poeta que bebe café sabe bien
que el único mejor aroma
entre la tinta y la taza
es el perfume de su amante.

-Rodrigo Villalobos F.

viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

A New Way To Make You Mine

I observed that someone else
wanted give you another sense,
this Another that just appeared
when I was so hesitant about us.

You can say yes but prefer say no,
you could be alone but talking with me
you are needing forgive what I did
even play a new lover's paper.

And for me, everything goes falling apart
between a new way to make you mine
and the price of bring you other man,
at the end, I decided steal your last chance.

I took the pen with kisses on my fingers,
and went for you with a message without read,
you only thought in a thousand of sorrows
until I asked you "what about us?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario